Frequently Asked Questions
Is my information secure when I shop at MESA Supplies?
Yes, your information is secure. Here's how:
- Your credit card information is never stored with your account, so even if someone manages to steal your password and log in to your account, they would not have access to any financial information.
- All credit card transactions are processed through Authorize.net, a highly trusted name in credit card processing. Click on the Verified Merchant seal on the left side of this page to confirm that this site is registered with and uses Authorize.net.
- During checkout, your transaction is protected with 128-bit encryption provided by GeoTrust, another highly trusted name in shopping cart security. Encryption means that even if someone were able to intercept the transaction they would not be able to read it, so your credit card information is fully protected. You can easily confirm whether you are protected with encryption by looking for "https" in the address bar of your browser and the lock symbol. You should always see both of these on any web page that is asking for credit card information.
Orders and Payments
Do I have to order over the internet?
No. We accept phone orders and fax orders. Just call 800-330-3867 Option 3, or just print out your cart contents and fax it to 817-886-5092. Be sure to include your complete contact information on any fax or voice mail.
What types of payment can I use?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit card payments. You may also pay with your Paypal account.
What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic, and US Virgin Islands.
How will my order be shipped?
We ship using UPS and offer several options (overnight, 2 day, ground, etc.). Please note that not all delivery services are available in all areas. The system will automatically show you the delivery options available for the shipping address you entered.
Customers near Fort Worth, Texas may also choose Local Pickup.
Can you charge shipping to my UPS account?
No, but please put some items in your cart and check the shipping costs. We get a discount from UPS and we pass that savings on to you in an effort to keep your costs low!
When can I expect my order?
Orders are typically shipped no later than the next business day, often the same day. When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can also access this information in the
My Account page. The delivery time for your order will vary depending on the shipping options you choose during checkout.
What if my order doesn't arrive on time?
After suspending delivery guarantees during the pandemic, UPS has reinstated delivery guarantees only for specific delivery methods. These methods are currently:
- UPS Next Day Air Early
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- Specific UPS Worldwide Express delivery methods
Please visit the UPS Service Guarantee
web page for the most up-to-date information on UPS Delivery Guarantees.
Please be aware that bad weather and other conditions can cause your shipment to arrive late. Please check your tracking number or visit the UPS Service Guarantee web page for the latest information.
Please note that we cannot replace any shipment via any non-guaranteed delivery method until 10 business days after we ship your order. We understand that this is a long time to wait, but this is the nature of package deliveries today. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, please choose a delivery method with a delivery guarantee, as listed above.
In addition, please be aware that UPS SurePost may be delivered by the US Postal Service. In many areas, UPS will deliver the package to the nearest Post Office, who will then perform the final delivery. If you choose UPS SurePost, be sure your shipping address is deliverable by the Post Office.
Why is my thread color not the same as on the website?
Colors can vary greatly on different computer screens. Also, we try to photograph the colors as accurately as possible, but the high sheen of our thread makes the thread appear to be lighter or darker depending on the light source and your point of view. For the best color match, please purchase a thread chart. You may also request a thread chart for free when you order $100 or more in thread. Limit one free thread chart per customer or address.
Why is my rhinestone or rhinestud color not the same as on the website?
Colors can vary greatly on different computer screens. Also, we try to photograph the colors as accurately as possible, but the nature of rhinestones and other shiny materials makes it appear to be lighter or darker depending on the light source and your point of view. For the best color match, please contact us to purchase a sample card.
What is your return policy?
We understand that sometimes products need to be returned. We strive to keep costs low and ask that customers be extra certain of what they wish to order. All of our products are assembled and may vary slightly from the photographs on the website. In the case of wishing to substitute one product for another, after the returned product is deemed unused and re-sellable, we will work out the product exchange and add/subtract any needed monies from the original sale. Shipping charges for exchanges are paid by the customer. A restocking fee of 30% will apply if re-sellable products are returned solely with no requested exchange. All returns requested to be credited back to your credit card, are subject to our 30% restocking fee. No substituting or returning of products will be allowed after 10 days have passed from the time of purchase. NO software, if opened, will be accepted as a return - no exceptions. SHIPPING charges cannot be refunded.
How can I get the sales tax charges removed from my order?
Sales tax is only charged for customers living in Texas and Florida.
If you own a business in Texas and wish to purchase supplies without paying sales tax, you will need to fax the following documents to
Be sure to include your name and the email address that you used to register your account so we can find you in our system and change your status to non-taxable. You will receive an email letting you know when this has been completed.
What is MESA's Holiday Schedule?
MESA Supplies will always post notice on the front page of the website and on the checkout pages of the website when we are closed for holidays, but we typically observe the following holiday schedule:
- January 1 - If New Year's Day falls on Saturday, MESA will be closed the preceding Friday. If New Year's Day falls on Sunday, MESA will be closed the following Monday.
- Memorial Day - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Friday before Memorial Day will be shipped on the Tuesday following Memorial Day.
- July 4 - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the last business day before July 4 will be shipped on the next business day following July 4.
- Labor Day - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Friday before Labor Day will be shipped on the Tuesday following Labor Day.
- Thanksgiving - We are closed for Thanksgiving and the day after, so orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Wednesday just before Thanksgiving will be shipped on the Monday following Thanksgiving.
- December 25 - If Christmas falls on Saturday, MESA will be closed the preceding Friday. If Christmas falls on Sunday, MESA will be closed the following Monday.