Frequently Asked Questions
Is my information secure when I shop at MESA Supplies?
Yes, your information is secure. Here's how:
- Your credit card information is never stored with your account, so even if someone manages to steal your password and log in to your account, they would not have access to any financial information.
- All credit card transactions are processed through Authorize.net, a highly trusted name in credit card processing. Click on the Verified Merchant seal on the left side of this page to confirm that this site is registered with and uses Authorize.net.
- During checkout, your transaction is protected with 128-bit encryption provided by GeoTrust, another highly trusted name in shopping cart security. Encryption means that even if someone were able to intercept the transaction they would not be able to read it, so your credit card information is fully protected. You can easily confirm whether you are protected with encryption by looking for "https" in the address bar of your browser and the lock symbol in the bottom right of the browser window. You should always see both of these on any webpage that is asking for credit card information. Please click the GeoTrust SiteSafe logo on the left side of this page for more information.
Do I have to order over the internet?
No. We accept phone orders and fax orders. Just call 800-330-3867 Option 3, or just print out your cart contents and fax it to 866-266-7253. Be sure to include your complete contact information on any fax or voice mail.
What types of payment can I use?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit card payments. You may also pay with your Paypal account.
What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
Please note that for all shipments outside the U.S., the customer is responsible for all customs/tarriffs fees.
How will my order be shipped?
We ship using FedEx or UPS and offer several options (overnight, 2 day, ground, etc.). Please note that not all delivery services are available in all areas. The system will automatically show you the delivery options available for the shipping address you entered.
Customers near Fort Worth, Texas may also choose Local Pickup.
For your convenience, MESA Supplies offers USPS Priority Mail and USPS First Class Mail as low cost shipping alternatives. USPS shipping is only available on select items at this time. You will receive a tracking number via email with Priority Mail but not with First Class Mail. MESA Supplies is not responsible for any lost or damaged USPS packages. USPS does not guarantee a delivery date for Priority Mail or First Class Mail packages. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, please choose a UPS or Fedex shipping option. Please contact your local USPS Post Office for questions regarding USPS Mail delivery.
Which items are available for USPS shipping?
The following items are available for shipping with USPS Mail:
- Pen Oilers
- Training DVDs/CDs
- Seam Rippers
- Tape Measures
- Bobbin Cases
- Thread Charts
- Ink Chips
- Ink Filters
Important notice: All UPS and FedEx shipments require a signature upon delivery. If you need delivery without a required signature, you may select this option during checkout.
If you request delivery without a signature, the package will be considered delivered and you will be fully responsible for it once it leaves our shipping dock in Fort Worth, Texas.
Can you charge shipping to my Fedex or UPS account?
No, but please put some items in your cart and check the shipping costs. We get a discount from FedEx and UPS and we pass that savings on to you in an effort to keep your costs low!
When can I expect my order?
Orders are typically shipped no later than the next business day, often the same day. When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can also access this information in the
My Account page. The delivery time for your order will vary depending on the shipping options you choose during checkout.
Why is my thread color not the same as on the website?
Colors can vary greatly on different computer screens. Also, we have tried to photograph the colors as accurately as possible, but the high sheen of our thread makes the thread appear to be lighter or darker depending on the light source and your point of view. For the best color match, please request a thread chart (free when you order $50 or more in thread - limit one free chart per customer).
What is MESA's return policy?
DTG Inks cannot be returned. Please make sure your ink order is correct before submitting it.
For all other products, MESA Supplies will accept returns for exchange only if product packaging has not been opened. Please contact Customer Service at 800-330-3867 Option 3 for an RMA within 30 days of delivery. Please retain all packaging, and have your order number ready when you call.
How can I get the sales tax charges removed from my order?
Sales tax is only charged for customers living in Texas. If you own a business in Texas and wish to purchase supplies without paying sales tax, you will need to fax the following documents to
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate Download here
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification Download here
- A copy of your Texas Sales and Use Tax Permit
Be sure to include your name and the email address that you used to register your account so we can find you in our system and change your status to non-taxable. You will receive an email letting you know when this has been completed.
What is MESA's Holiday Schedule?
MESA Supplies will always post notice on the front page of the website and on the checkout pages of the website when we are closed for holidays, but we typically observe the following holiday schedule:
- January 1 - If New Year's Day falls on Saturday, MESA will be closed the preceding Friday. If New Year's Day falls on Sunday, MESA will be closed the following Monday.
- Memorial Day - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Friday before Memorial Day will be shipped on the Tuesday following Memorial Day.
- July 4 - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the last business day before July 4 will be shipped on the next business day following July 4.
- Labor Day - Orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Friday before Labor Day will be shipped on the Tuesday following Labor Day.
- Thanksgiving - We are closed for Thanksgiving and the day after, so orders placed after 2 PM (central) on the Wednesday just before Thanksgiving will be shipped on the Monday following Thanksgiving.
- December 25 - If Christmas falls on Saturday, MESA will be closed the preceding Friday. If Christmas falls on Sunday, MESA will be closed the following Monday.