Forever™ Laser Dark Transfer Paper - 11x17 inches, 100 sheets is designed specifically for use with OKI™ white toner laser transfer printers. This unique laser transfer paper is self-weeding, so there is no need to manually trim away excess.
Forever Laser Dark can be used with a wide variety of materials, including cotton, polyester, poly blends, wool, paper, leather, nylon, and more. The paper includes a unique top-coating to give superior washability.
NOTE: Forever Laser Dark MUST be applied with a heat press. A conventional home iron will give poor results.
- Load the A-Foil sheet into the laser printer's single sheet/bypass tray. Print on the matte side (not the glossy side.) Do not load the sheets into the printer's paper tray.
- Print your image in reverse (mirror) using the "transparency" paper weight setting in the printer control panel. If your printer does not have this setting, mirror the image in your graphics editing software.
- Preheat the heat press to 305°F - 320°F. Preheat the lower platen also by closing the empty heat press for 60 seconds. During a production run the lower platen will remain warm enough that you won't need to do this again, but always perform this step before the first press.
- Place the A-Foil sheet on the lower platen with the printed side facing up.
- Place the B sheet coated side down on top of the A-Foil sheet. The B sheet is slightly smaller than the A-Foil sheet to make separation of the sheets easier after the press.
- Cover a parchment or silicone sheet and press for 120 seconds using medium (6) pressure. (For designs with very fine details, use a heavy pressure.)
- Open the heat press carefully, then while the papers are still hot, separate the two sheets in a smooth, continuous motion. You should now see a white opaque coating on the printed A-Foil sheet.
- Trim off the edges of the printed A-Foil sheet with scissors to prevent an outline box caused by the edges of the B sheet.
- Lay the garment or other substrate on the heat press, then position the transfer over the garment. You may use thermal tape to hold it securely in place if desired.
- Press the transfer to the garment using the guide below to determine press time and pressure.
- After garment has completely cooled, peel the A-Foil sheet off. You may use the heel of your hand to "roll" the transfer off the garment.
- Optional: Press again with parchment or silicone sheet for an additional 20-30 seconds (10-15 seconds for polyester) for a matte look, and better washability.
- Decorated garments should be turned inside out, washed in cold water, and lay flat or line dry. Do not place decorated garments in the dryer.
||Heat Press Temp
||305° - 320°
||250° - 270°
Item Name: Forever™ Laser Dark Transfer Paper 11x17" (100 Sets)
Item Number: 17-LDAFFB100
Item Price: $ 389.00